Life coaching, what is it?
It helps people to find a different perspective and to develop motivations and confidence to take action and move forward. It is not counselling but as a coach I have the sensitivity, compassion and the ability to build trust so we can focus on what is important. YOU.
Some of the benefits are:
- Clarify what your strengths are and what could be developed
- Understand yourself and others
- Improve how you deal with conflict
- Develop your emotional intelligence
- Help you to make better decisions
- Gain a greater perspective, re-connecting with yourself
- Decompress from the day to day stresses of life
- Developyour strategy for life
As a very experienced coach I have worked with a broad range of people at different points in their lives with challenges and opportunities small and large. After out first session you will have strong idea of what to expect and will be excited about achieving it. I look forward to talking with you.